In 2020, I am celebrating 40 years of working professionally with dogs, cats, horses and other animal species, including 21 years of specialising in Companion Animal Behaviour and Training!
- Puppy and Adult Dog Training classes - at Bowburn Community Centre, DH6 5AT
- Pet Behaviour Consultations - Please note: no appointments available until December 2020
- Puppy Home Visits
- Tellington TTouch for Companion Animals and Horses
- Animal Centred Education (ACE) workshops
- and a variety of specialist sessions including Scentwork and First Aid for Pets.
There are many different training methods in use today and, as a result, new and imaginative ideas are emerging all of the time. I promote only kind, positive methods, and through literature and recognised educational courses, I constantly update my skills, knowledge, and awareness of animal behaviour and training.
By sharing this knowledge, I can offer you and your companion animal a great foundation for building a long and happy relationship!
To find out more about Jo and her current qualifications please click here!